<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 12, 2006

What's up with blogger man?

Hmm, okay, random. So Compass-ed today after school with Char, Eulynn and Jaime. I didn't study much. Damn it. I'm really pissed with myself. All I did was just about 3-5 Chem questions. So much for productive studying. Note to self, Its time to wake up. O's in about 2 weeks time.

Char and Eulynn left first. Had a talk with Jaime after that. Its been longgggggggg man. Anyway, I finally can have a peace of mind. I did something today and I'm damn proud of it? Haha, right. (: I'm just glad I can leave Sjc without any regrets now that I've resolved certain things. Speaking of which, I am so dead. I have 10 long letters to write but here I am blogging away happily. To make things worse, I only slept at 4.00am last night and I'm feeling sleepy now. Shit. I so need to complete my letters man! I think the cookies I bake are shitty. I feel bad for giving my friends such horrid cookies. =/

Yup, mugging again tomorrow. Hope it'll be much better than today's session. Meanwhile, take care people. I'm so dreading tomorrow. My gut feeling tells me that I'll be crying like there's no tomorrow after the mass. Darn, I'll miss my friends much.

You selfish bitch.
I totally detest you. Major turnoff.